1. These terms and conditions stipulate basic matters such as rights, obligations and responsibilities, conditions and procedures necessary to use the K-MASTER CLASS service provided by KAC Media Group (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company').
'K-MASTER CLASS service' refers to 'service' using the 'K-MASTER CLASS' brand provided by the company.
1. 'Company' means KAC Media Group, which operates 'K-MASTER CLASS' Service (hereinafter 'Service').
2. 'Service' refers to the content provided by the 'Company' and products derived from it.
3. 'Member' refers to a person who agrees to these terms and conditions and provides personal information to register as a member, is given an ID from the company and can use the information and 'services' provided by the company according to the company's policy .
4. 'Non-member' refers to a person who is not a 'member' and uses the limited 'service' provided by the 'company'.
5. 'User' means both members and non-members.
6. 'Manager' refers to an individual or company selected by the company for the overall management and operation of the 'service'.
3. Provision of identity information, etc.
1. 'Company' posts the contents of these terms and conditions, trade name, representative's name, business address (including the address where customer complaints can be handled), phone number, e-mail address, business registration number, mail-order business report number etc. on the initial screen of the homepage so that 'members' can easily know.
4. Posting and Revision of Terms and Conditions
1. The 'company' may amend these terms and conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws.
2. When the 'company' revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the revision shall be specified and the current terms and conditions will be announced on the initial screen of the 'service' for a considerable period from 7 days before the effective date to the effective date.
3. If a member continues to use the 'service' of the 'company' after the announced effective date, it is deemed to agree to the amended terms and conditions.
5. Interpretation of Terms and Conditions
1. Matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by related laws and commercial practices.
6. Disqualification due to membership registration/change and withdrawal
1. Membership registration is concluded when the 'non-member' agrees to the terms and conditions, applies for membership, fills out member information according to the registration form set by the 'company', and then approves the 'company'.
2. In principle, the 'company' approves the membership registration for the above 'non-member' application. However, the 'Company' may not accept the application that falls under each of the following subparagraphs.
① If the applicant for membership has previously lost his/her membership status under these terms and conditions
② If the subscription information is duplicated
③ If false information is entered or the company does not provide information
④ In case approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the non-member or if the application is made in violation of other regulations
⑤ Other cases that the 'Company' deems necessary based on a reasonable judgment
3. The 'company' may withhold approval if there is no room for 'service' related facilities or there is a technical or business problem.
4. The time of establishment of the membership contract is when the approval of the 'company' reaches the 'member'.
5. 'Members' can view and modify their personal information at any time through the personal information management screen.
6. In the event that the information entered at the time of membership application is changed, the 'Member' must make changes online and notify the 'Company' of the change.
7. The 'company' is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by not notifying the 'company' of the changes in paragraph 6.
8. The 'member' is responsible for the management of the 'ID' and 'password' of the 'member', and it should not be used by a third party.
9. If the 'member' recognizes that the 'ID' and 'password' are being stolen or used by a third party, they must immediately notify the 'company' and follow the instructions of the 'company'.
10. In the case of Paragraph 9, the 'Company' is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by the 'member' not notifying the 'company' or not following the 'company' guidance even if notified.
11. A 'member' may request the 'company' to withdraw from membership at any time, and the 'company' will immediately process the membership withdrawal.
12. If the 'member' falls under any of the following reasons, the 'company' may restrict or suspend membership.
① In case of registering false information when applying for membership
② If the 'member' does not pay the 'service' usage fee of the 'company' or other debts borne by the 'member' in relation to the use of the 'service' by the 'company'
③ In the case of threatening the order of e-commerce, such as interfering with the use of the 'company' or 'service' of other 'users' or stealing the information
④ In case of infringing on the rights or honor of other 'users' and 'content providers'
⑤ In case of interrupting the business of the 'company' by repeatedly canceling/returning the 'service' of the 'company' for no apparent reason
⑥ In case of discouraging the reputation of the 'company' by stating or distributing unfounded facts or false facts
⑦ In case of using the 'company' to conduct an act prohibited by laws or these terms and conditions or against public order and morals
⑧ When multiple users use the same account
⑨ If you sell or transfer your account
13. After the 'Company' restricts or suspends membership, if the same act is repeated twice or more or the cause is not corrected within 30 days, the 'Company' may forfeit membership.
14. If the 'Company' loses the membership, the membership registration is cancelled. In this case, the 'member' is notified of this and given an opportunity to explain before the membership registration is cancelled.
7. Use/change and restriction/suspension of 'service'
1. In order to provide better 'services', the 'company' may display various information, including various notices, management messages, and other advertisements related to use, on the site and application, or send it directly via e-mail or mobile phone.
2. If you do not use Wi-Fi wireless Internet when using the 'Service', you may be charged a separate data communication fee from the mobile operator.
3. When the 'company' changes the contents, method of use, and usage time of the 'service', the reason for the change, the contents of the 'service' to be changed and the date of provision, etc. shall be posted on the 'service' for at least 7 days before the change.
5. If the changes are significant or unfavorable to the 'members', the 'company' shall notify the 'members' who receive the 'services' in advance and obtain their consent. In this case, the 'company' provides the 'service' before the change to the 'member' who has refused consent. However, if it is impossible to provide such 'service', the contract may be terminated.
6. Basically, the 'service' is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but the use of the 'service' may be restricted on days or times set by the 'company', such as regular/irregular inspections.
7. The 'company' may temporarily suspend the provision of 'services' in case of maintenance, inspection, replacement and breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, communication interruption, or significant operational reasons. In principle, the 'Company' shall notify in advance, but if there is an unavoidable reason not to notify in advance, it may be notified afterwards.
8. 'Users' cannot use the video contents of 'Services' without permission, and in particular, 'Company' may claim damages from 'Users' for commercial purposes, pornography, illegal distribution, hacking, etc.
9. The 'company' may change the 'services' it provides according to operational and technical needs in cases where there are significant reasons.
1. If the 'company' cannot provide the 'service' due to a natural disaster or force majeure equivalent thereto, the responsibility for the provision of the 'service' is exempted.
2. The 'company' is not responsible for any obstacles to the use of the 'service' due to reasons attributable to the 'member'.
3. The 'company' is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, facts, etc. posted by 'members' in relation to the 'service'.
4. The 'company' is not responsible for any disputes arising between 'members' or between 'members' and third parties through 'services'.
9. Obligations of the company
1. The 'Company' must faithfully exercise the rights and fulfill the obligations stipulated in the laws and these terms and conditions.
3. The 'company' takes measures so that 'members' can frequently check the use of the 'service' and its payment details.
4. If the 'company' recognizes that the opinions or complaints raised by the 'members' in relation to the use of the 'service' are justified, they will be processed without delay. Regarding opinions or complaints raised by members, the processing process and results are communicated through the website or application or through e-mail.
5. The 'Company' compensates the 'User' for damages caused by the violation of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
10. Member's Obligations
1. 'Members' shall not engage in the following acts.
① Entering false information when applying or changing
② Theft of other people's information
③ Change of information posted on 'Company'
④ Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) prohibited by the 'company'
⑤ 'Service' of 'Company'
⑥ Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the 'Company' and other third parties
⑦ Acts that damage the reputation of the 'company' and other third parties or interfere with business
⑧ An act of disclosing or posting obscene or violent words, texts, images, sounds, or other information that goes against public order and morals on the website of the 'company'
⑨ An act of providing or allowing one's ID and password to be used by a third party
⑩ Other illegal or unfair acts
2. 'Members' must comply with related laws and regulations, the provisions of these terms and conditions, use guides and notices related to 'services', notices from the 'company', etc. You must not act.
11. Personal information
1. The 'company' may collect the minimum information necessary for the 'user' to use the content. For this purpose, the 'user' must faithfully notify the truth of the inquiries made by the 'company'.
2. When the 'Company' collects 'personal information' that can personally identify the 'user', the consent of the 'user' is obtained.
3. The 'company' cannot use the information provided by the 'user' in the application for use and the information collected pursuant to Paragraph 1 for other purposes without the consent of the 'user' or provide it to a third party, and in case of violation of this All responsibility lies with the 'company'. However, with the exception of the following cases.
① When providing in a form that cannot identify a specific individual as it is necessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
② In case it is necessary for payment of 'service'
③ When it is necessary to verify the identity to prevent theft
④ In case there is an unavoidable reason required by the provisions of the terms and conditions or laws
4. In the event that the 'Company' needs to obtain the consent of the 'User' pursuant to Paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity (affiliation, name and phone number and other contact information) of the 'personal information' manager, the purpose of collection and use of the information The purpose and matters related to the provision of information to third parties (recipient, purpose of provision, and content of information to be provided) shall be clearly stated and notified of matters stipulated by law.
5. The 'user' may at any time request the reading and correction of errors in their 'personal information' possessed by the 'company', and the 'company' is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the 'user' requests correction of an error, the 'company' does not use the 'personal information' until the error is corrected.
6. 'Company' limits the number of managers to protect personal information and minimizes the number of 'users' due to loss, theft, leakage, alteration, etc. of 'user's' personal information including credit cards and bank accounts. ' is responsible for any damages.
7. The 'Company' or the person who has received 'personal information' from it may use 'personal information' within the scope agreed by the 'user', and if the purpose is achieved, the 'personal information' will be destroyed without delay.
12. Purchase of Paid Services
1. 'Members' can purchase 'services' of the 'company' for a fee
2. 'Members' can purchase paid services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the rules of the 'Company', and at the time of purchase, they must clearly enter relevant information such as name, phone number, and e-mail address, and agree to the terms and conditions and refund policy.
3. For the purchase of paid services, credit card, real-time account transfer, mobile phone payment, etc. may be used, and other payment methods designated by the 'company' (Naver Pay, Kakao Pay, discount coupons, etc.) may be used.
4. Paid purchases of 'services' may be limited by payment method according to the policies of the 'company' and payment companies.
5. The company may additionally request your personal information that is absolutely necessary for payment, and you must accurately provide the personal information requested by the company.
13. Settlement of Disputes1. In the event of a dispute, the 'Company' takes appropriate and prompt measures by reflecting the legitimate opinions or complaints raised by the 'Users'. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the 'Company' notifies the 'User' of the reason and the processing schedule.
2. Disputes between the 'company' and 'members' shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea.
KAC MEDIA GROUP Corporation.
December 1, 2021